Bosch Car Service
30 April 2020 / Motasoft Administrator
Bosch Car Service Garage
The history of Bosch service centre
"We should all strive to improve on the status quo: none of us should ever be satisfied with what has been achieved, but should always endeavor to do better.“ Robert Bosch The founder of the Robert Bosch Group.
The first ever Bosch car service center actually opened in 1921 in Hamburg Germany which has given nearly 100years of growth and refining our profession.
About the Bosch car service network
The Bosch car service network is the largest independent service network in the world, it has gone from the first workshop in 1921 to 15,000 workshops spreading over 150 countries. Bosch has always set an extremely high standard for its Bosch car service network, the network is fully equipped with the latest technology for all makes and models Bosch is also the world's leading equipment suppliers for virtually every single make of vehicle the expertise of the Bosch network is vast, meaning your vehicle is in the hands of qualified and competent technicians.
About Westmoor MOT centre Bosch car service
As a family business we Westmoor MOT centre are proud to be a Bosch service centre who have been a part of the Bosch car service network for more than 13 years now, we are based in Westmoor which is five minutes from forest hall and 5 minutes from killingworth. The local metro station link is only a 5minute car journey so we are ideally located for you to jump on the metro and take a trip into Newcastle.
Why choose our Bosch car service garage?
Our company has the ability to service all makes and models at affordable quality you can trust, we understand how vital it is to maintain your vehicle warranty. This is why we will only use original equipment that is O.E standard, what this means it you can have your vehicle serviced at our car garage in Westmoor without your warranty being affected. We have for many years now had direct links to the dealer service portals such as Erwin for VW, xentry for Mercedes, VIDA for Volvo, BMW AOS for bmw Not only do you need to service the vehicle correctly it is vital the digital service is updated. We are passionate about vehicles and we are extremely passionate about your safety. We invest in our technicians to ensure they understand new technology’s e.g ADAS, electric vehicles. Investing in our technicians ensures they know the vehicle systems thus ensuring you are safe.
What makes Westmoor MOT centre a Bosch car service garage?
When you visit our Bosch garage you can be assured that our expert technicians can get the job done. We are highly trained dealer technicians and our experience spreads over decades (In fact our senior technician has been a part of the Bosch car service network for over 35years) working on all makes and models including the new technology of hybrid vehicles and electric vehicles.
- Constant training through the Bosch master technician program
- Dealer diagnostics
- Always striving for high standard of workmanship
- Friendly customer service is our top priority
Our code of practice:
Our customers can rest assured that when you visit our Bosch Car Service garage, that we work and operate to a high standard that is set out by Bosch, who have produced the exceptionally high standard that falls in line with the Code of practice for the approved network of garages
The code of practice aims to deliver a clear message of what the customer should expect when they visit our Bosch garage. The guidelines set out for the customer guidelines are placed into 8 different customer commitment categories.
Westmoor MOT must:
- Must always treat our customers fairly and with respect at all times
- Provide you with an invoice that is Clear and easy to understand
- Our workWork will to the best of our ability be carried out in a timely manner
- We pride ourselves on our honest friendly customer service and we will NEVER sell you unnecessary work or parts anything
- We will listen and take onboard complaints and we will deal with them in a fair and quick manner
- Quality parts are always used and where possible O.E manufactured products
- All repairs will be carried out in accordance to the manufacturers’ specification and recommendations
- When we advertise it will be in a manner that is honest and truthful at all times
I invite you to visit the Bosch car services standards and the work practices too which we have to operate to.
Our Bosch car garage aims for exceptional quality. Bosch demands that our company maintain an excellent standard of workmanship and customer service. Their quality management system guarantees excellent standards at our Bosch Car Service workshop, they do this by constantly auditing our company ensuring we do not let our standards slip, there is no room for movement.
I invite you to read the official document from Bosch that explains exactly the standard they expect.
Making a booking with us?
Are you searching for a bosch car service near me? Are you looking for an MOT in killingworth? Look no further, we at Westmoor MOT centre are here to help. booking for an MOT or car service is a straightforward process:
- Open the link: https://www.westmoormot.co.uk/book-now/ and place your booking online. Alternatively you can call us on 0191 2161111.
- Next after placing your booking online, we will contact yourself to discuss any queries you may have or/and discuss further needs in which you may have for example: local collection and delivery.
- It is Important that we stress no further/additional work will be carried out without your authorisation.
- Communication with you, will in most cases be conducted over the phone, you will receive a confirmed quotation via email or SMS allowing you to remain in full control throughout the process.
- Payment for the authorised work will be taken after the work has been completed and only then.
“Our Bosch car service garage is committed to giving you a friendly stress free customer experience”, I hope you now understand the history of Bosch and that you enjoyed our document about the Bosch car service network which we are so proud to be apart of.
Take Some Time Out To Find Out More On Cambelts